Saturday, March 24, 2007

I visited some property launch over the weekend. I would like share my two interesting observations.

I visited some property launch over the weekend. I would like share my two interesting observations.

1. Confident Developers
One of the (quite) newly launched project saw many units taken up. I was attracted by the attractive price per sq feet and the agent told me it's for the Penthouses which are larger (and fully taken up). Hmmm, in the end the price of a mid-level until costs as much the Penthouse. I feel cheated and made a waste trip. The developers were trying to sell the difficult units first.

2. Private Property Rental Yield.
I did some calculation with two property agents on the projected rental income at two locations nearer to central Singapore and it's about 4-4.24%. Oh mine, this is quite low. Suddenly I realised that with such yields, there are some possibility me to rent instead of buying.

unitedsq
Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:08 pm Post subject: Property Market

No comments: