Stocks and factors to watch:
- Lehman Brothers has raised StarHub's target price to S$3.80 from S$3.10 and increased the stock's rating to "overweight" from "equalweight" citing attractive valuations and strong earnings growth. [ID:nSGC001086]
- Marine fuels supplier Chemoil Energy said that it would build a new storage terminal in Panama with a capacity of around 245,000 tonnes. [ID:nSGC001085]
- StarHub Ltd (STAR.SI: Quote, Profile, Research), Singapore's second-largest telecoms firm, said it would promote its integrated product and marketing head Mike Reynolds to the position of group president from next year. [ID:nSGC001084]
- TeleChoice International (TCIN.SI: Quote, Profile, Research), which distributes telecommunication devices, said it has entered into a two-year agreement with StarHub worth S$130 million ($87.8 million) in revenue every year. [ID:nSNA340581]
- CapitaLand's (CATL.SI: Quote, Profile, Research) Chief Executive Officer and President Liew Mun Leong said in a media briefing that the company aims to have five more Raffles City Developments within the next five years as well as manage 10 real estate investment trusts within "a relatively short time".