Saturday, April 14, 2007

REDANG PARADISE

REDANG PARADISE
THE white sandy beach, crystal clear water and picturesque scene made me fall in love with Redang island. I was touched by the glory of nature on the island, surrounded by the coconut trees. It was an unforgettable trip. We stayed at Redang Beach Resort, did all the standard activities and mingled with other guests. At night, we enjoyed the barbecue, walked along the beach and sat on the rock enjoying the night scene. Snorkelling was most enjoyable. Since it was our first experience, there was initial fear which was overcome by curiosity. It was totally delightful to see corals, sea cucumber and colourful fish like reef shark, blue spotted stingray and clown fish. The best was when the fish bit my finger and swam all around me. It was wonderful. This was my first trip to the island and definitely won't be the last!

Nurhidayah Abdullah Perak

No comments: